Friday, October 12, 2007

(dc) random sampling


phil told me today that i should update my blog. he's right. it's getting a little ridiculous. so, i decided i'm going to post a random sampling of photos from my iphone. i will not offer an explanation because i don't know which photos will appear, since they all have names like IMG_0995.JPG. but, since i was persistent enough to get my iphone recognized by my macbook, i figured you all should reap the benefits.




















here you are. my life at random since june 29, 2007.

addendum, 10/24/07

well, i'm tired of seeing all these pictures up here without titles, so here are the captions:

justin's birthday cake from cindy and arturo
my sister steph
nasa+firetrucks
random hotel picture
feast
matt talking about his poster
justin tying his astroturf birthday tie
jenn and matt
my broken car window
dead brazilian fish
neice and sister
ubiquitous uncomfortable hotel chair
man in customs line with neck beard
stephen
bahia bamboo tunnel
jenn and matt again (told you it was random)
one of my wurlies
sam's artwork upsidedown photo
nephew in a sombrero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home