Monday, July 23, 2007

(denver) signs


i'm a master of misinterpreting signs from the Universe, but i still have this superstitious belief that whenever i see an honest-to-goodness spiral cement truck, it means something. my sister expertly snapped this photo of a gorgeous red spiral with my iphone (as i expertly chased it down in our rental car). i will leave it to the reader to interpret. in the meantime, it's the wallpaper on my phone.

and my friend jodi sent me this stunning beauty from europe:


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, and a Smart Car to boot! Good pix, Jodi.

6/8/07 8:53 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

yeah, jodi rocks. she's got my back when it comes to spiral cement trucks. thank-you, jodi!

7/8/07 7:24 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

happy to help out :)

10/8/07 7:38 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

oooh, just realized, can't take full credit, my friend Kirsty snapped these with her camera as I was without.

And we got lewd comments from the guy driving the truck, he seemed mad that we were taking his picture. c'mon, what do you expect whilst driving a spiral cement truck?!

10/8/07 7:41 AM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

you know he loved it. maybe you misinterpreted the looks.

10/8/07 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home