Friday, November 19, 2004

(nasa) cat and dragonfly

despair plays with me like my cat plays with dragonflies. it hides in the grass wiggling its butt until i make myself just vulnerable enough. it conspires opportunistically and shrewdly with nature and entropy. it captures me solidly but gingerly and takes me in its jowls to its master's bedroom. it maims but doesn't kill, because it derives its greatest pleasure from my struggle. and when it grows bored with me, it leaves me on the carpet to flail. when i recover the strength and courage to move, i'm trapped in a place i don't want to be. and where is the Master to pick me up and take me back outside? or do i have to find my way myself? or am i better off just staying where i am, so that nature can complete it course and despair can just stop playing its cruel little game and eat me already?

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

See the cat and dragonfly. Up in the
Air he like to fly." Cat and dragonfly
Below she had to try. She roll back down
To the warm soft ground laughing
She don't know why, she don't know why
Cat and dragonfly

19/11/04 7:04 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

uh....
thanks guys.
that really clears things up for me.

19/11/04 7:15 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

here kitty kitty

19/11/04 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home