Wednesday, November 21, 2007

(*dc) plasma love


my mom just advised me
as mothers do
that finding the right person
who is everything you could possibly want
in a friend, partner, lover
is only half the equation.

of this i'm painfully aware,
and it made me think of my shower curtain
and 9th grade chemistry
learning to balance equations

i told her
i might just be one of these
plasma situations
with perpetually unbalanced
chemistry
freer electrons
beautifully out of equilibrium
perhaps
never destined for
the symmetry of
equilibrium physics.

everybody wants to see
the northern lights.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of disequilibrium and threshold crossings. The best changes to landscapes occur during disequilibrium phases.

Disequilibrium is far more interesting.... and fun!

Craig

23/11/07 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home