Sunday, May 20, 2007

(dc) poser posing

i was sitting here talking to my sister when my webcam accidentally opened and i noticed that the light was nice in my kitchen. so i made some pictures for posterity. they were meant to be posed and cheezy ( just in case you're wondering).




























i guess these photos should all be flipped. they're reflective, so they're what i look like when i see myself in the mirror, not like when you see me. and if you flip them the other way, they'd be how a bat would see me (to the extent that bats can see).

update:
then i got more creative:




8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

posterity NEVER look so GOOD!!! yikes!

If you ever need to supplement rocket science, just take up modeling - absolutively GORGEOUS !!

Craig

20/5/07 9:02 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

21/5/07 1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Craig, Kelly. They look fab! It looked like you had fun taking, posing and editing them.

21/5/07 2:58 AM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

i hope that didn't sound like a rude response. i meant to put a :) or something. thanks craig and laura. yeah, i was having fun. i was totally posing. i didn't edit them though. nary a crop or a brush. it really was the light. usually when the light is so good in my studio, i take pictures of the studio. yesterday i realized that most pictures documenting my life were taken by other people, and i have very view from recent years. yesterday, my best electronic friend (my laptop) took these. :) the little built in isight is awesome, but it's a bit tricky to take pictures of yourself with a computer.

21/5/07 8:36 AM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

Laura, are you in Gaithersburg? Somehow I had imagined you much further away. If so, we should meet up sometime!

22/5/07 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly joon, i live in London! Moved away from the States trillion years ago. Want to visit?

6/6/07 3:54 AM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

yes!

7/6/07 12:16 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

Haven't visited your blog for awhile. Sure am glad I did tonight, and saw these beautiful pictures of you. Wow. Come back to New Orleans again asap.

- YrDad

8/6/07 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home