Tuesday, December 21, 2004

(Hou -> SF -> Santa Cruz) no rest for the wigged

i'm on a dialup again/still (sigh) through my bluetooth phone. it's terribly, terribly slow, and i'm terribly, terribly weary. no deep thoughts today. i shall just sum up the day.

ten things i did today:
1) got up at 4:30 central time to pack for CA and England
2) took the long taxi from friendswood to IAH (justin, i think the beltway is the way to go)
3) met chelsea at SFO(she was on her way out of town to Houston, and I on my way in)
4) tried to retrieve my bags, which appeared to have been lost
5) filed a lost bag claim
6) talked to jon who was scouting the possible new home of it'snotrocketsciencestudios in DC while eating lunch with chelsea
7) found my bags on a random carousel on my way out of the airport
8) met with chris, jen, and darlene at ames to talk about analogs and sending life to mars
9) drove with chris to my parents' house and saw my sisters and their kids and gave my telescope to my dad for xmas
10) came here to the cabin in the woods where i'm catsitting. 10.a) fed cat. 10.b) typed this. 10.c) going to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home