Saturday, December 11, 2004

(Hollywood) dear claire

dearest claire,

that is the sweetest and most genuinely touching thing anyone has said to me in a long, long time. i was going to respond in the comments, but it has been on my mind so much, it represents a lot of what was on my mind today. i will feel the same way about you. i'm sorry we haven't had more chances to hang out - we should work on that before i go. for a long time i felt like there was nothing keeping me in houston, but suddenly that's not true and it will be harder to leave than i expected. traveling around so much, though, continually reminds me that it's also a blessing to have friends in different places, and i'm surprised at how often i see them. i'm sure i will be back to houston often. perhaps we'll see each other more often after i go than we have so far! thank-you again for your kind words. they mean more to me than you know. *hug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home