Thursday, July 14, 2005

(dc) for claire

i've attempted to go back and fill in some details from the Silent Time. sorry to worry you. the last few weeks have been, how you say, "interesting". i'd like to write more, but i probably won't. i may fill in more tomorrow. or this weekend. i'll be in houston. please let's hang out saturday.

my days since last thursday have been occupied with scrambling to find myself a new job so i can stay in DC, as i was informed that my detail has not been extended and i am due to be sent back to houston in mid-august. so i am busy looking for opportunities. and trying to read the Universe, which is sending me very mixed signals. and, unfortunately, my skillz in the Universe-reading category have been failing me miserably lately. ohm.

2 Comments:

Blogger claire said...

yes! i am free all weekend. just call.

14/7/05 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(nods) Faced with a similar choice in 1993, as (ironically) the Space Station office was being shifted to Houston, I opted to just go back to Ames at the end of my 15-month detail. Would have liked to stay... had a much nicer place in McLean than I could ever manage in Mountain View... so I'm sympathetic.

17/7/05 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home