Tuesday, March 18, 2008

(*dc) i know i know

i'm toying with the idea of shutting this little shop down, but some part of me thinks maybe i will someday think of something clever or meaningful to say, and if that lightning does strike, where would i write?

also, i think i'm starting to go old school again, thinking that if someone wants to get to know me, maybe the best way is to spend time with me. i'm not sure what's here represents who i really am.

i often turn to this blog when i'm lonely, so i guess it should be a good sign that there hasn't been much activity here lately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Kelly:

For what it's worth, I enjoy reading your blog now and then, if for no other reason, to learn a little about what's going on in your life. I missed out on knowing you as we grew up. Learning about you now helps me to learn a little about me too, if that makes sense.

I am not old school as much as no school! I don't blog and rarely communicate with you and my other cousins outside of family gatherings. What I'm saying is, if you're counting votes, I'd like you to keep blogging. Who knows, I might just drag myself into the 21st Century and do the same.

Cheers,
Patrick
pwheeler@unomaha.edu

27/3/08 10:32 AM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

aww, thanks, patrick. this was exactly why i started blogging in the first place. i'm glad you're out there reading. love,kelly

1/4/08 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home