Saturday, December 16, 2006

(dc) this new blog thing

i don't understand what happened that now i have to log in twice to blogger. one day i wasn't paying attention and i apparently signed up for some new google thing and now i have to log in twice. does anyone know how i can fix this?

i know i know i know
it's been a really long time since i've posted.
a thousand noteworthy things have happened that seriously require blogging.
my acknowledgement and honor party last weekend...my sisters' visit with their families ...but i shouldn't be blogging right now because i have to do my homework in my classes for which all homework is due monday and for which i've done nothing over the last 12 weeks except attend some of the weekly online course chats.

so of course i'm procrastinating.
i watched two movies today and talked to friends for hours on the phone.
that's the way i roll.

2 Comments:

Blogger -mark. said...

hi kelly

my name is mark and, for no particularly good reason, except to say hello, i will say "hello"

as i sit and type this, i see and hear you on my monitor, watch "aliens of the deep". wierd. and then i read in your blog that you are a baha'i: i too am a baha'i. small world.

good luck with your studies and explorations. if you would like to say hello back, you can find me at my gmail account -- probertm

regards,

-mark.

btw, happy new year -- western style.

31/12/06 11:35 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

hi mark - it's indeed a small world. :) i'll email you. -k

17/1/07 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home