Tuesday, December 13, 2005

*(greenbelt) goddard culture photoessay pt 6

my office stuff arrived from JSC a couple weeks ago on two pallets. at least 4 different people now have made reference to these pallets blocking the hallway. i keep forgetting to take a picture. i haven't been able to unpack them because they were tied with thick metal straps that no pair of clips i could scrounge from building 2 labs would cut. finally, today the resident genius lab-guy showed me how to show the straps who's boss. the next step is to unbolt the wooden crate and disassemble the other one that's a bunch of boxes wrapped in plastic. this will have to wait till after xmas.

i'm so glad they treated my fragile ones gently by putting them on the very top protruding out above all the others. i guess they thought by "fragile" i meant "smash me."

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

oh maaan, kelly. I have to admit, I could not help but guffaw at this one. I do realize that it was probably sad that some fragile item of yours was smashed to smithereens, but this makes for a great photo.

15/12/05 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home