Wednesday, October 19, 2005

(dc) the trophymen suffer my entropy

tonight when i got home, there was evidence that the trophymen had been here to record. i felt really bad because a) my phone is broken and i haven't been able to communicate with anyone (i don't know anyone's number - phone wasn't synced) - duncan probably tried to text me, but i have no way of getting my text messages, b) the number i left on my outgoing message explaining my phone was broken was the wrong number (oops), so if he tried to call, he would have reached a dead number when trying to call my back-up phone (which is now out of minutes), and c) i left my house/studio in a hurry this morning and it was really a mess - i feel bad that they had to see it in such a state. these guys are a really great band with awesome songs and lots of fun to record with, but i've been gone so much (and so busy since i've been back), i've hardly gotten to enjoy them. they're almost done tracking, and i missed out. hopefully, i can help more with the mixing in the next month or so, if they want me to. their songs are interesting and unique and will be superfun to mix.

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

Don't give up hope, Kel, help is on the way! And it's really coool slick geeky help, too...

21/10/05 5:51 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

yipeeee! cool slick geeky is good.

21/10/05 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home