Wednesday, June 01, 2005

(dc) spiral truck sighting!

I SAW A SPIRAL CEMENT TRUCK!

I was even holding my phone/camera in my hand, but it took so long to open up the camera application (stupid nokia phone) that the truck had passed. I then proceeded to chase it wildly down the street for a block until i finally caught up with it, and then my phone memory was full. I don't blame you if you don't believe me. Spiral cement trucks are rare. And this wasn't a FULL spiral cement truck. It had orange curves that curved in spiralish directions, but they were really just glorified stripes. still, they were curves. if it had been rotating, they would have looked cool. i'm sorry i failed in getting a picture. it both made my day and ruined my day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedraum said...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008O0ZE.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

2/6/05 8:14 PM  
Blogger cherry blossom said...

colder...

pedi that's a DUMP truck. sheesh.

2/6/05 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home